I am linking up with http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/ for this post of Meet me on Monday.
1. What is your favorite kind of muffin?
Blueberry Muffins
2. What was the first car you ever owned?
87 Chevy Nova. Mine was light blue though and when my friends rode in it in high school we always had to kick the radio every now and then to get it to work. It got me from point A to B though.
3. Which TV Show were you sad to see end?
Friends. I loved that show.
4. What is your lucky number?
Sorry guys I do not have a lucky number.
5. Pretzels or Potato Chips?
I love pretzels, especially dipped in cheese or chocolate.


1. Blueberry all the way!
ReplyDelete2. 1989 maroon Grand Am
3. Gilmore Girls
4. 11 - it's not lucky, I just like it. If I were on Deal or No Deal I'd pick it every time.
5. Potato chips! I only prefer pretzels if they're big, soft, and stuffed with cheese, haha.
Thanks for playing along. I forgot about those pretzels. I love the ones that are Cinnamon and Sugar and the ones with cheese also.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by. Funny you and I had some similar answers. And I forgot how yummy pretzels are dipped in chocolate....anything dipped in chocolate is good.
ReplyDeleteThanks for checking out my post about my little girl's bedroom re-do! :) I love how it turned out too and it was so much fun to be creative! I love pretzels but I dip the mini twists in ranch (of all the things) and be careful if you try it...it's addicting! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that we're all picking blueberry muffins!
ReplyDeleteJamie @ www.mamamommymom.com
1. chocolate chip....well actually chocolate chocolate chip! :)
ReplyDelete2. 1997 Dodge Neon...it was a total bad luck car!! A couple of months after I got it, it was stolen & completely stripped of everything, even the tires!! Then it was broken into again...then stolen again & the person who stole it ran into a pole & totaled it!!
3. Friends!
4. I don't have a lucky number either.
5. Chips...but I agree with Adrien, I LOVE big soft pretzels!!
btw....I really like the new blog look!
Oh my gosh, Meagan, yikes!!! That car WAS bad luck! I would've been happen to say "good riddance!"
ReplyDeleteI agree with Adrien Meagan that car was bad luck! Thanks for the comment on the look. I was undecided if I wanted to stick with it or not.
ReplyDelete