Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter Part 1

Easter Part 1
This Easter covers our family at our house and my in-laws house.  Vince and I do the Easter eggs, but we do not go all out on the Easter Bunny. We focus more on the religion part of Easter. So needless to say there will be no pictures of the kiddos with the Easter Bunny. With that being said here is some photos for you fine folks out there in blogland.
This would be my Friday night. Stuffing Easter Eggs with candy (flavored tootsie rolls to be exact) for hiding on Saturday. We did our hunt at home on Saturday due to the fact we have two other Easter family gatherings to go to also.

Wyatt getting his Easter basket from us. I actually got everything in his basket for $15.00 at Dollar Tree in South County and then he also got a bigger gift which is coming up. He was in heaven though when he went through it.

Hunting Easter Eggs.

How did that get there????

Whats in that tree???

Talk about excitement. This kid was in heaven when he seen his batman fishing pole.  He loved it and that always makes mom and dad smile. He got to the tree and looked up, then he goes "Hey, how did that get there."  You would have had to be there.

His loot.

Vince and Wyatt could not wait to get the new toy out. Vince showing Wyatt how to use it and cast.

The Pettijohn Side for Easter
Playing with Uncle Neil and Aunt Jessie's gift.  He has bunnies that hop and then you catch them with a basket. Surprisingly that kept him entertained for at least 20 minutes.

Surprise photo. See what I mean about entertained, he laughed so hard at that game.

Checking out all the candy inside.

Dying eggs for the first time. He thought that was pretty neat.

Helping Papa grill.
"Mom please stop taking my picture before I show where that camera can go." Lol!

Hunting Easter Eggs! I love this shoot of him running.

Still hunting. I did not get any shoots of his Easter basket from his grandparents on this side but he loved it. Candy,a kite, plane, clothes, etc. He was in heaven and one tired boy when we went home that night.  All in all Saturday was a pretty good Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Is anyone elses reading list/blog list not showing up. Mine has been out for a day, going on two now. So if I am not leaving comments you all know why.

    ReplyDelete