Monday, May 23, 2011

Getting to know me Monday.

1. What is your favorite bagel flavor?
Go to fullsize image You see right. Blueberry.

2. If you had an extra $100 right now, what would you spend it on?
Go to fullsize image

3. What is the last thing that you felt guilt about doing?
Go to fullsize image My husband doing alot of the housework lately. Since I am still restricted to what I can do with my pregnancy. Poor guy has been working overtime also. He is a keeper thats for sure.

4. Soft serve ice cream or hand dipped?
Go to fullsize imageGo to fullsize image
 I will take any ice cream at this point.

5. Are you allergic to anything?
Go to fullsize imageGo to fullsize image Cat dander and bleach.



Whats your answers?

3 comments:

  1. 1. Wheat with strawberry cream cheese!
    2. That would be a big fat 100 dollars towards our debt also!
    3. Buying a bookbag, they are expensive nowadays.
    4. Hand dipped always tastes better to me.
    5. No allergies I know of yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Blueberry with cream cheese!
    2. Debt
    3. Overspending on Evie's 2nd birthday party (which was supposed to be smallish and no big deal, but which turned into as big of a hooplah as her first birthday!)
    4. Tough! Since Cold Stone is my favorite, I'm going to say hand dipped...and it doesn't melt quite as fast.
    5. No allergies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine PettijohnMay 24, 2011 at 2:49 PM

    Thanks for the playing along! I will definitely be doing more of these in the future.

    ReplyDelete