Friday, May 20, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   People always tell me  they like my hair long instead of short.

2.  Friends don't let friends  go through lifes struggles by themselves.

3.  A sunny day is perfect for   grilling, playing, drinking and just hanging out outside.
 
4.  My favorite accessory is my wedding ring.

5.  If I could afford it I would    live in a country home with a wrap around porch and a horse or two.

6.  The cure for boredom is     Whats that??? If I was bored I think I would loved it for just one day. Lol.

7.  I am currently "in like" with   my couch and how amazing it feels at the end of the day when my feet are swollen and I am tired and want to watch some television.

Your turn.
 

1 comment:

  1. 1. People always tell me: I worry too much.

    2. Friends don't let friends: go through life without lots of encouragement and kind words.

    3. A sunny day is perfect for: enjoying the outdoors and putting the clothesline to use.

    4. My favorite accessory is: my wedding ring.

    5. If I could afford it I would: have an in-ground swimming pool.

    6. The cure for boredom is: I never get the chance to get bored.

    7. I am currently "in like" with: Aldi's! Just started shopping there and can't believe the difference in prices!

    ReplyDelete