Well this weekend flew by like every other weekend. I just cannot seem to figure out how the week drags but the weekend flies. It amazes me. Oh well I guess it is just life. This weekend was good though. Friday was pretty laid back and not much happened. Saturday we had our friends two girls for the day cause she is having some health issues. We decided to take all three kids to Monkey Joes in Fairview Heights and then did some grocery shopping at Aldi's and then fabric at Hancocks ( my favorite store). Then it was lunch at Little Caesars. I did not get pictures from Monkeys Joes but I did get some other ones from Saturday. Three kids running around its kind of hard to get any pictures. They all had a blast though and due to one of the girls being older she helped Wyatt figure out some of the balloons and how to climb them. We were there about two hours and those kids were ttiirred! Wyatt loved being able to know someone though and have the company and they all listened really well. It was an awesome day! Here are some photos from Saturday night.
The girls. They loved Wyatts jeep.
Brian got us some brats, bbq sauce and fries and stayed for supper as a thank you for the day. He also got me hooked on Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ Sauce. I love that stuff now! It was really good on some cheddar cheese brats!
They all kept wanting to go in the road. They got caught by us party poopers here and had to back it up. Us adults you know, are just no fun. Lol!
We now have a working air hockey table that Vince got going Sunday night. We were going to give it away but decided not to. Wyatt sees one of these when we are out and loves it. So we are keeping it for now.
Vince and Wyatt playing!
We also have had this little nifty thing in our basement also that we finally started to put together this weekend. Its not all together yet but it should be after this coming weekend. I am so happy to be getting some projects done!
Cruzin in his cozy coop!
Other then that Sunday was a pretty lazy day. We had somewhere to be in the morning and then in the afternoon it was just work around the house. This weekend is Wyatts third birthday party. This weekend may be a little bit more exciting. Wyatt has gotten to feel Isaac moving now and loves it. Wyatt always pokes my belly now to try and get him to kick. Also I will not disclose many details due to my friends privacy but she is having some issues right now and prayers would be appreciated.

My husband is OBSESSED with Sweet Baby Ray's, I have a whole stock of it in my pantry!!
ReplyDeleteThank sweet baby Jesus for Cozy Coupes!! Best invention EVER! I don't know if Luke will ever get tired of it :)