Its late again I know but that seems to be how I role. Here is some photos from this weekend.
Saturday
This is us at the March of Dimes race in Red Bud. Since the weather was really nasty not alot of people showed up. We stayed for about an hour and walked one lap. It was just to cold and rainy and Wyatt was wanting to go home.
Here is some of the folks that showed up to tough it out for a bit. Good ole Ronald showed up to to hand out free ice cream coupons and visit with the kiddos.
Wyatt was not liking him at first but then warmed up to him once Ronald showed him some magic tricks.
Here he is with his balloon dog that the balloon lady made for him. Even though it was cold and Wyatt was fussin a little he still got some cool prizes from games and his picture taken. He really loved the balloon dog!
We also had some people stop by for Vinces birthday and visit for a few. We were supposed to have a get together but with the weather it was a flop. Thanks to who did show up and visited anywhere from a few minutes to a couple of hours. Wyatt took a liking to the Fletchers when they got there. Wyatt had poor Jeremy playing games with him and running around. Wyatt also had to show everyone who stopped and came over his clean room and boy was he proud of it! Wyatt took credit for it but it was really Vince who did all the work. Oh well!
Sunday
Sunday was our lazy day for the most part.
We decided to go to the park and hangout for awhile. Looks like someone is in the slammer.
Wyatts first time climbing the fake rock wall.
Now he has also mastered these to and loves them!
Sunday Night
This next picture might be hard on the eyes so beware. Just keep in mind Wyatt and I made the cake and designed it for Vinces 29th birthday. I did it that way so Wyatt and I could do something together. It does not help that I am not an artist. Do not worry though Wyatts Birthday cake in two weeks is being made by someone.
See I told you. It looks sad but oh well I got to spend time with my son and we had fun.
Hi Pam and Jim!! We had Vinces parents over for supper that night for his birthday.
Vince cutting the cake to serve.

Happy Belated Birthday to Vince!! You're such a good wife. :)
ReplyDeleteAwe Adrien you just stole my heart. Thanks for the comment. Ill let Vince know you said Happy Birthday.
ReplyDelete