First off Happy Mothers Day to all you moms out there in blog world and facebook land that read this. I do not blog on the weekend but wanted to do a post for my mom/not so mom. Read on and you will understand. Even though you are born to a blood mom and dad sometimes it just does not work out and God has other plans and other people in mind to raise and care for you. I do not talk to and have not talked to for years any of my blood family. Talking about my blood family is a very touchy subject for me, so I am focusing this Mothers Day on the women who I call mom and I have lived with since I was 15 and out of the "system" as people call it. So without further delay meet the woman I call my mom....
I had a better one then this one but could not find it. This is at Wyatt's 2nd birthday last year. My mom is in the pink shirt for those that do not know me to well. As I said before I have lived with her since I was 15. It has not always been easy but like everything you get through it. My mom has taught me how to work hard, extend a helping hand when needed, listen and try and help others, etc. Now that I have a child of my own and one on the way she is still teaching me. She has showed me how to me more patient, loving, understanding and much more, when you have those days when you want to scream your head off. We have had our fair share of ups and downs ourselves but she is always there for me and loves me unconditionally. She treats me like I am part of the family along with my own family now. She may not be my mom by blood but she is the mom that God thought would be best in the end and I thank him for that.
So Happy Mothers Day Mom!!!!!

Aww, I love it Christine. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete