Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Get to know someone Tuesday

Linking up with the blog below for Get to know someone Tuesday. Head over and check it out.
Life with the Dietrichs
 
Do you get nervous before going to a doctors appointment?
 
Only when I am wanting to know if I am having a boy or girl and I am nervous about the baby being difficult or not.

Do you have a favorite piece of jewelry?
 
Yes, my wedding ring and engagement ring.

What type of songs do you sing in the shower?
 
Do not have a shower and I do not sing in the tub. I do sing in the car though on a good day.

When you were younger, did you ever have cartoon sheets?
 
I am not sure. Do not remember.

Do you care about the William and Kate wedding?
 
I would have to say, Congrats and good luck but all the television coverage is for the birds.

How many TV's are in your house?
 
Three

5 comments:

  1. Now following thanks to Hop along. Hope you follow back x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No shower! I like baths, but haven't had enough time for them in several years. ;)

    Thanks for visiting and following A Helicopter Mom. I'm following back now. :)

    Have a great afternoon!
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you...best wishes to the royal couple, but I could care less about their wedding!

    I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for swinging by 2 Against 1 , if you haven't yet, be sure to stop by and link up to the TGIF blog hop (Friday). As well 2 Against 1 is participating in a great giveaway event A Moment For Mommy . Be sure to enter so you can win great prizes. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in!

    All the hype and way too much coverage on the wedding is ridiculous! I'm so glad it's over!

    ReplyDelete