Monday, April 18, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday


Top 2 Things You Collect

1. Shoes.  I love Nike shoes because they always hold up the longest and feel awesome on my feet. I also love flip flops to show off my feet and  hate wearing socks all the time. You can catch me in flip flops the most right now because my feet are swollen and I cannot fit into a shoe by the end of the day.

Go to fullsize image



2. Scentsy melts and warmers. I love doing parties and earning free stuff! My house has to smell good. Their stuff is awesome. If you have not tried their stuff you should! You will fall in love.

Go to fullsize image

3 comments:

  1. I love Flip Flops! They make my feet feel free! :)

    Thank you for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shoes! I am more of a purse girl though! That's what I collect!

    ReplyDelete