19 Weeks
Hope you guys can make it out. Its hard doing it one handed. I promise I will have a better picture for you in a week in a half when we announce the sex of the baby, hopefully. I pray to God this kid works with us cause I cannot take waiting any longer. Lol! Sorry about my face, multitasking is a little hard with a almost three year old yelling for you in the living room. Here is some updates:
1. Eating pickles like a mad women. Sorry Megan if you are reading this, I know I just grossed you out.
2. Weight. I have a feeling gaining to much. Now that the weather is nice this girl is getting her butt in gear and walking.
3. Cravings. Ice Cream and Pickles. Oh yeah and pasta, like you would not believe.
4. Clothes. Good on the shirts. Pants I wear maternity pants, my dress black pants and jogging pants.
5. Movement. Holy Crap!!! This kid can move. I sometimes wonder if I am going to give birth to a bowling ball. He/She rolls and rolls and it is very uncomfortable. We also have kicking going on. I have to say though I love feeling the baby move though, its really cool and then you they are okay.
6. Names. I will give you a hint. Girl- C.A.P. Boy-I.J.P. Who hates me for this!
7. Extra. Shaving my legs, well lets just say is hard as hell with a belly in the way. Good lord! Everytime I try and bend over I get kicked in the stomach. This kid is fiesty all ready.
8. Leg Cramps: Still suck! Luckily I have this awesome husband who when he gets times rubs my legs for me before bed and that helps. I have been eating more bananas lately and no luck in that department for help. There is healthy food for ya right there. I have mastered jumping out of the bed in one second with no problem though.
9. Sleep: Doing good on except when my legs cramp up several times at night. It is usually both legs to at the same time.
10. Sickness: Still good on that. No sickness here (I just knocked on wood after I typed that to.)
11. Swelling: My feet swell really bad towards the end of the day along with my fingers.
Thats all for now. Stay tuned for more. April 26th is when we hopefully find out the sex.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! Congrats on your pregnancy! So exciting! My little girl just turned 9 months today:( Goes too fast! Your son is adorable!! I am following you back btw!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the follow back and the congrats. Yes it does go way to fast. I miss Wyatts baby days but I also love this stage. Looking forward to reading your blogs!
ReplyDeleteI got addicted to carbs with Evie, because that was the only type of food that keep the nausea away! Needless to say I gained lots of weight! (Don't feel bad!)
ReplyDeleteYou're looking great!
I am surprised the twins didn't come out pickled ( LOL ) Thank you for swinging by 2 Against 1 , and linking up to the TGIF blog hop (Friday). Hope to see you again next week!
ReplyDeleteThanks Adrien!!
ReplyDelete