Wyatt's new love is his sunglasses lately. He thinks he is a stud in them. Watch out ladies. Lol!
Wyatt finally tall enough to sit in the hair salon seat without a booster. Sob! My little guy is getting so big.
Another shot.
After his haircut, with Vince. I am learning to have Vince come along to, because if I do not it is so hard to get my hair done and watch Wyatt. This was Vinces first time coming since Wyatt was born and Wyatt will be three next month.
Lastly, who does not love those precious sleep pictures!! This makes those trying days so worth it when you see this at the end of the day. So peaceful. Yes he still sleeps with us. He is getting a bunk bed this summer that comes apart and makes two beds, then we are going to try him in his room and hopefully make it stick this time. Cause I will need the 5 way changing baby crib for the baby. That is are goal anyway.

What a cute little boy. And one on the way! Congrats!
ReplyDelete