Well for those of you that live in my area or around the area you know that last night we had a storm blow through. Not to big of a deal. Somes places I hear in our area did have some damage, but luckily not us. Vince and I were outside mulching the yard and had ran out of mulch and decided to go back inside when about 15 minutes later the tornado sirens went off. Now my husband being a worry wart decided we needed to go downstairs. I am the laid back one in the family who would have loved to curl up on the couch and watch some television with my son. Do not get me wrong if I thought for sure we were in danger I would totally go downstairs no problem, but I had a pretty good feeling we were fine. To make the hubs happy though we all went downstairs. Needless to say we were fine, God love him, he is my worry wart. So at 9:00 o clock we all headed back upstairs and got ready for bed. I know 9:00 is early but if my son is not asleep by 9:30 or 10:00 I get all sorts of heck in the morning from him. I am talking stomp feet, mad red face, throw his fists around kind of heck. Oh the joys of two year olds. Being in the basement did remind me of one special moment in my families life though. New Years Eve we had all went to the basement for storms and the tornado sirens going off. I had decided to say I had to pee ( which I did a little) and went upstairs and took a pregnancy test. Well folks, that was the day we found out that I was pregnant with baby number two.
Happy New Years Honey! We were excited and had been trying for about a month, so we knew it would happen eventually. Luckily, God has given us the opportunity on both our kids to plan them and for us to not have any surpises along the way. Now watch that I say that though it will happen for the next. Vince and I decided to not have my tubes tied due to the fact of we are unsure if we want a third child or not. If we do end up having a third then we both said we are done. I love kids but more then that would be to much both financially and physically for us. Well now that you have witnessed one of my rambling moments I will leave you with that and I hope you all have a good day!

following back from www.madeofsnails.com <3
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by :)
Oh my gosh it sounds like everyone's husbands are the worry warts, which cracks me up! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment and for following my blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies for the follows and the comments! Adrien- I always thought it was women who were the worry warts I guess times are changing things. Lol!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new addition!! Thanks so much for the kind words and great advice! :)
ReplyDeleteAshley aka Shopaholic Mommy
www.shopaholicmommy.net