Friday, April 8, 2011

The a - z's of me

I seen this on another blog and thought it was a good idea.

A. Age: 27.

B. Bed size: Full! And there are definitely days it does not feel large enough.

C. Chore you dislike:  Dusting! Ugh I hate it and it takes forever!

D. Dogs: 2 Isabelle and Lucy

E. Essential start to your day: Dr. Pepper or Pepsi

F. Favorite color: Deep Red and Blue. I can't pick just one!

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5' 8

I. Instruments you play(ed): I am trying to learn to play the guitar. Other then that no.

J. Job title:  Paralegal

K. Kids: Wyatt- 3 years old in May and I am pregnant now but not sure of the sex yet.

L. Live: Illinois

M. Mom’s name: Denise-not my blood mom but the person I consider mom, raised me since high school and accepts me in the family.

N. Nicknames: Chris

O. Overnight hospital stays: Just when I gave birth to Wyatt that I can remember.

P. Pet peeves: Throwing the dirty dishes in the sink when the dish manchine is two steps away and ready to be loaded. Smacking gum and throwing coats on the furniture instead of hanging them up.

Q. Quote from a movie: Cannot think of any.

S. Siblings: Not by blood.

T. Time you wake up: 6:30 during the week and 8:00am on the weekends.

U. Unicorns? For sissy's.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: I love all vegetables

W. What makes you run late: Normally my husband who takes his time, but it is easier not to rush him I have found that out. My son is the same way. Love you guys!

X. X-rays you’ve had: Chest X-Ray from what I remember

Y. Yummy food you make: Cheese and Chicken Enchiladas

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Penguins and Giraffes

No comments:

Post a Comment