Friday, April 15, 2011

Five Question Friday

Five Question Friday




1. What is your favorite sign of spring?
The flowers coming up out of the ground and when you can open the windows and let the air come through the house.
2. What was your best birthday ever?
Right after I turned 21, because that is when Vince ask me to marry him.
3. What is your favorite dessert?
Cherry Cheesecake
4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?
Only had one and I didn't even try to get out of it.
5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?
Right now being pregnant I wake up several times before my alarm for my pee breaks. When I am not pregnant I hit snooze several times before getting up.

No comments:

Post a Comment