Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Not a bad idea

I thought you could see his feet better but you cannot. Sorry. So let me explain. We have struggled for months to try and get Wyatt to brush his own teeth and one day Vince had a good idea. He lifted him and up and let him stand on the sink and look in the mirror and he loves it. Now Wyatt brushes his own teeth with our supervision of course. Wyatt is not the best at it but at least he is finally trying. But get this though only Vince can lift him on the sink not mom according to my little man. So mom has to do the step stool for him. Its cute how Wyatt looks up to Vince. Sorry for the cluttered bathroom shot but we have been busy lately.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, that's so cute!!

    For some reason your posts aren't showing up on my blog list again. Grr...glad you posted this on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine PettijohnApril 6, 2011 at 1:29 PM

    No prob! I still have you as a follower. That is weird. I have to say being a parent, gives me at least a whole new look at life in general and how cool it can be. God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having the same problem as Adrien...and when they do show up it's usually a day late?! Weird!!

    I got Keegan an electric toothbrush so that helps with him doing it himself too!

    ReplyDelete