Meet our dog Isabelle. We call her Izzy for short.
She is part Beagle and part Jack Russell Terrier
Not to fond of the camera. Lol. This was like my fifth try and I finally had to bribe her with treats to look up. Everytime I try and and take a picture she would put her head in the air like this. Snobby isnt she. Just kidding. Vince and I have played with the idea for a few months now and with another baby on the way we finally decided to try and find her a good home that can give her love and attention. Izzy is a fun, loving, lazy kind of dog. She loooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeess attention. She also loves to be outside and go on walks. We have had her for close to two years and she has done great with Wyatt our soon to be three year old. She has all her shots up to date, along with heartguard medicine and flea medicine. She has no health problems except for her allergies. All we do when we notice her eyes getting a little red is give her benedryl and that does the trick. She runs the house freely during the day and at night with no problems. Vince and I want her to go to a good, loving and caring home. It would be great if you had a fenced in or big yard so she could run or live in the country. However, she is an inside dog. If you are interested contact me at christine.pettijohn@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking!

Oh...I hope you can find her a good home. She looks like such a sweetheart. I love animals!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hopping by my blog! I'm returning the follow!
I think we will find her a good home. I got her listed on the Humane Society's Website also for this area and I know they do very detailed adoptions. She is a sweetheart but requires alot of time that we cannot give her much of now let alone with two kids. Thanks for stopping by also. Look forward to reading your blogs.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Wish we could have a dog but we just can't right now. No time to dedicate to one:( Thanks for following Mommy Time Out
ReplyDelete