Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Here is a better picture for all of you out there and I did not realize my dresser looked that cluttered. I am fixing that this weekend for sure. I also need to get rid of those white walls also, they are driving me bonkers!!! So other then my messy bedroom, here I am at 20 weeks.

This weekend we decided to take Wyatt to the Lutheran School playground. He seems to love it there the most and it is close to our home. Here are some photo's.
Hey dad, bet you cannot keep up!

Wyatt trying this for the first time my himself. He is always a little skidish at first but then he warms up to things.

Hanging with mom.

Again with mom.



Whoo Hoo! I went down and up all by myself for the first time. Go buddy!




He is a little small for this yet but he always wants to try to climb it.


Ha Ha dad got stuck!

Here we are trying to teach him to swing.


This was Sunday at my moms house for Tiffany's Birthday. Papa got him a bunch of water guns and he loves to play with them. Got some safety googles on here and his guns. Goofball I know.

Here we are riding our jeep in the road for the first time. We thought, what the heck as long as me or Vince are with him. He loved it!!! Vince even took him around the block in it. Watch out though if he sees a girl he does not watch where he is going and goes all over. I did not know that started so young. Men, Lol!

Whoa, guys check that plane out! He gets distracted easily.

Lastly here he is from the front giving his dad a lesson. I tell you he is a character, that is for sure. I can see the phone calls when he is in school already and parent teacher conferences cause my kid is the class clown.
Other then what you see here, we did some grocery shopping and new shoe shopping for Vince and that was it. I love having the weekends off but man they sure do fly.

2 comments:

  1. Fun weekend! And don't worry about the "cluttered" dresser, haha. You're pregnant - it's totally allowed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adrien. I have recently just been in a weird mood to get stuff done. From cleaning to organizing, you name it. Maybe there is multiple stages to this nesting thing.

    ReplyDelete