
You see these cute cats in this picture? This was the start of my weekend. Take that back it happened Friday when I was at work so I got off a half hour early but not for anything fun. So the weekend had not even started for me. It was a nail biting kind of event let me tell you. I am highly allergic to cat dander so we cannot have cats but Wyatt is an animal lover so we let him around cats but just clean him up real good before he gets to mommy. The cats he was around he had even played with before at my brother in laws house and everything has always been fine. Not Friday though one cat just was not digging him apparently and decided after seeing Wyatt all day it was going to have some fun apparently. Out of the blue one of the cats jumped on his head and another on his back and attacked him. No it was not provoked from what I understand if you were wondering. To make a long story short he got bit in the back of the head and has several scratches and claw marks on his head and back. He also has three stitches in the back of his head where he got bit. Poor guy. I am very thankful it was not worse. So to say the least all my nails are gone from waiting in the waiting room while PaPa and Dad got the honors of watching the stitches being put in and holding him. Now that he is home he is doing good but has some nightmares and is scared the cats are going to get him in his sleep. I hope that gets better and am trying to figure out how to make it easier on him. Poor kid is not digging the cat species no more thats for sure. I definitely have a more cautious view of animals.
Other then Friday night we had a pretty good weekend. Got some grocery shopping done at my favorite grocery store.
Yep you are seeing right. This is my favorite store besides Target. Vince and I buy in bulk and freeze alot of stuff once we run low. We bought 8 gallons of milk this weekend and are freezing it. Hey at $2.50 a gallon you cannot go wrong and when the milk thaws it tastes just as good. I promise, try it!!! That is just one of the examples of stuff we freeze and stock up on. Anyway, Sunday was church and then house work out the butt cause this girl is behind. Luckily I have an awesome husband that helps to and did the sweeping and mopping along with cleaning the gutters outside and he started fixing the awning in the back of our house. Go babe!!! He also was nice enough to grill a bunch of food on the grill to last a few days through the week so this preggo does not have to fix supper. That makes me happy! Other then that our taxes came in and paid a portion of our debt. Every little bit counts, right. Thats all for now. Wyatt went to the ear specialist today and I am waiting to see what the doctor says. I am hoping no tubes but if we have we have to. I am just tired of the double ear infections all the time. Hope everyone else had a good weekend.


Awww poor baby :(
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine. Stupid, nasy cats!!!