I know some of you out there who read my blogs might wonder why does she blog. Well I am here to answer that. For those of you that have a blog already, you know what its like and what it does for you individually. Everyone is different and everyone has there own style. So here it is:
At first I was against blogging all together. I thought I have nothing to write about, noone cares what I have to say, my life is boring, etc. The more I thought about it and the more blogs I read I realized that I could do it and who cares if no one is interested. I thought it would be cool to document certain things from Wyatt growing up, talk about places I have been, about places that have better deals then others that sort of thing. I will admit I did do the blogging thing for awhile and then gave it up for about a week before I decided I missed it and actually loved doing it. I had also gotten some comments saying that they enjoyed reading my blog but just did not comment often. So I thought, why not I will start it back up and this time no matter what stick with it. Since I have stuck with it I love it even more. I blog when I want, how often I want a day and I have met a ton of new people. I follow several blogs that have made me come to realize that there are different ways to deal with things. I also have learned to be grateful for what you have and not look at what you dont. In one blog I follow this mother and father just a month ago lost their four month old daughter. That made me realize I should take more time to not stress out about he house and other things and spend time with my family. I love getting to know new people and writing about my life. I also get new ideas for my house as far as design and decor from the blogs I follow. I have gotten organizational ideas, recipes, menu planning ideas and tons more. Maybe someone will benefit from something I wrote someday who knows. So there you have it. Maybe I will see you in blog world someday.


No comments:
Post a Comment