Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Grateful Wednesday

It may just be because of the nice weather but this girl is in the best mood ever!!!! Plus after reading some of the blogs I follow it makes you reflect on your own problems and realize that sometimes your problems are peas compared to some. So without further delay, here is my grateful Wednesday.
View Image

No eye rolling here.  I am not a hard core talk about religion person 24/7,  but I do believe that without God in my life I would not be here today and have what I have today. So I have to give credit where credit is due. So this is the first thing I am always grateful for.
Family is my second thing I am grateful for. They definitely go through thick and thin with you. As I said before after reading some of the blogs that I follow it makes you realize just how precious family can be and be grateful for each day you have with them.
View Image
Nachos is my third thing. When you are pregnant and have a craving lets just say it is hell if you do not get it. Luckily I was able to fullfill mine. 

Fourth thing is my dishmachine. We went without this puppy for close to a year and spent so much time doing dishes at night. You see when we would run it we would end up with some nasty hard water soapy crap dried on our dishes in the end. We got fed up and gave up on using it and then went hands on with the dishes. Which if you do dishes by hand with no dish machine more power to you and I feel for you. I however with baby number to on the way wanted to give it one more try after talking to two friends and seeing what worked for them. Scroll down to figure out are solution.

Thank you Barb!!!! This little fellow makes those dishes shine and takes away nasty hard water grime!!!!

Thank you Christina Fletcher!!! These all gel and no powder cubes combine with the Lemi Shine, rock!!!! Lets just say that my dishes are BEAUTIFUL! Another plus is instead of washing dishes for one to two hours a night I now spend time with my family. Lets just say that I am one happy expecting mama who will now have a easy way to do all those bottles when junior comes. Thats it for this blog.
So what are you grateful for on this beautiful Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment