Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Weekend Wrap up

See the button at the top of this blog post that says follow? Do not be afraid to show some love, click on it.  Whoo Hoo for nine so far!!!!
First of all I keep getting these flowers from Wyatt.  We have them growing in our yard and everytime he goes past them he picks one for me and gives it to me. Can we say melt your mama's heart!!!  Well this morning he hands me one on the way to the car and tells me he loves when I smile. Where does my kid get this from????? I love it though, it definitely makes me smile thats for sure.  Well on with the weekend wrap up.
Friday night we did not do much. We had ended up having corn beef and cabbage out at Vinces mom and dads. I love that stuff!!! Saturday was pretty uneventful also. We took Wyatt to the park and went on a long walk. I did not take any pictures of that though cause I forgot my camera. I know, bad mom. I promise I will get some next time. It was nice to have some family time though. That night Vince went to hangout with some friends for awhile while Wyatt and I chilled at home. I had one heck of an earache and Wyatt has not been feeling the best either so it worked out good. Not to mention we did not have a sitter. Sunday consisted of Vince taking the washer apart because it was leaking and taking a look, trying Wyatt on his new bike and going grocery shopping. Does not sound like alot but it took all day. We also tried Wyatt on his bike with training wheels he got for Christmas last year. Take a look.




I do not look the best, but it was the weekend and a lazy day at home. Wyatt did pretty good. He is learning to petal and keep his balance. It takes time. Vince is more laid back with it then I am. I am so afraid to let go just yet. It was his first time in the road and no helmet. I am trying to convince Vince to do a helmet just for the first few times until he gets the hang of it. So far no luck. He thinks I worry to much. Something about my kids head and the concrete makes my skin crawl with fear. Anyway other then that we are just enjoying this nice weather and walking our heart out. I am determined with doctors approval to walk the Breast Cancer Walk this year and there is one other one coming up but I cannot think of it right now. Hope your weekend was fun also. See you the next post!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!! Glad he's enjoying his bike. And the flower picking thing is too adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Susan G. Komen Race?? I'm doing it & I'll be 38 weeks!! I'm sure you'll be fine. Let me know if you don't have a team..The Office is going to have one. I'll be writing a post on it asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Sarah we can do. I know Pam, my mother in law and I did it last year to andit was awesome. Thanks for the offer.

    ReplyDelete