Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Week 15


Well we are at week 15 now. Here is your first belly shot. I will do one from now on each time I see the doctor, which is once a month. My next visit is the 11th of April.  I just had a visit on the 14th of this month. So here is where we are right now.

1. Wyatt now likes to talk to my belly. He tells me all the time how I have a baby in my belly and it is his brother or sister. He even rocked the rocking chair last night and said he was rocking the baby in my belly. I have a feeling he is going to be a good and attentive big brother.

2. I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time at the doctors. Even though I have one child it never gets old. I heard that heartbeat and it put a smile on my face right away. Anyway no ultrasound this time around. The  heartbeat was good and strong and I am moving right along.

3. I crave home style meals. Homemade mashed potatoes, roast with carrots and potatoes, corn on the cob, etc. You get the idea. I also crave anything made on a grill, oh it tastes so good. I have also been in this baking mood lately. All of a sudden I want to bake sweets. Weird I know.

4. I have been feeling movement lately. Some kicking and moving around in general. More during the day then at night. I still cannot lift because it gives me braxton hicks contractions, so my husband has become my muscle for the most part.

5. I am still contemplating putting a sign on my boobs for Vince that says, Trying to rub these will not bring you good luck. It may however get you a kick in the nuts. Is it a man thing or what. He drives me crazy sometimes.

6. Have definitely got my energy back. Now when I go home on lunch I eat and then try and do some housework to help out since I am more tired at night around 8/9 o' clock.

7. Still a little fiesty. Ask Vince he will tell you.

8. Leg cramps are high in number and SUCK! They always happen at night too when I am trying to sleep.

Well I think that is about it. If I missed something I will get it next time around. Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment