1. That I totally skipped last weeks cause I had nothing. Yep you read nothing to confess.
2. That I am praying for a girl after last night. Nothing like having your husband and son pass gas at the same time and once they figure out they did it at the same time laugh like it is hilarous. Seriously, we are in a shut up car, are you trying to kill me!
3. I seen banana bread today and now it is all I can think about. I just might have to use those banana's on my counter and make me some tonight.
4. I had a much needed night out with friends Saturday night and it was awesome. Cannot wait to get started on that mission work we all discussed.
5. We are in need of a bunk bed that comes apart and a double stroller before September and since I am a planner I have already started my search for them. Check out what I scored on craigslist for $65.00, orginally $139.00.
Yep you see it a sit and stand double stroller and it looks brand new. Go Me!!! Now, it would be nice if I could do that good again on a bunk bed this time. The cheapest I found for them is $300.00, mattress and all. Can we say Ouch!
6. That I wore the same black stretchy dress pants all last week for work. Do not worry I washed them every two days. They are just so comfortable compared to my button up pants.
7. That I think we have come to the realization that with another baby coming we are going to have to give up a dog and that is going to be Isabelle. Kind of sad but she needs someone who has more time to take her on walks and let her run. Hopefully we can find someone in the country to take her when we make that step.
Your turn....

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/banana-bread-recipe/index.html
ReplyDeleteHere's the recipe we used!
Double strollers are a MUST! Great find!