We are mixing these two this week because I was sick as heck this last week and so was Wyatt so not a lot to confess. I will say my family doctor I think is a complete dumb***. Wyatt has a double ear infection again so we are trying a different medicane this time to see if that works. I have had and am still fighting a double ear infection and sinus infection. The worse part is I was put on 875 milligrams of Amoxicillian twice a day. Well I was given that on Tuesday of last week and lets just say it kicked in on Thursday of last week and I was sicker then a dog. After a long drawn out process with the family doctor we finally got an answer from the baby doctor that that is way to much for a pregnant lady to be on and I should only be on 500 milligrams twice a day. So all the chills, 102.00 fever and repeated throwing up Thursday night and Friday was due to the fact that my body was fighting an infection and dealing with two much medicane. Lets just say now that I am switching doctors for good. I did not know this but when you are pregnant you can go to your baby doctor for most regular stuff to. I was just surprised that our family doctor did not know what to prescibe a pregnant woman. Frustrating. So lets just say this weekend was really laid back and not alot going on. Sunday was church and park time. Saturday we had some good friends over after Vince used his new grill for the first time. Wyatt got in his first fight with a girl and it was hilarous. Thats about it. So on with my little confessions.
I confess:
Wyatt is going through this piss and moan stage and it gets on my nerves so bad. I know I should cherish every little moment but this is driving me bananas!
I am on this go through stuff and clean like crazy kick lately. Is there such thing as early nesting?
Wyatt is almost three years old and we are starting to have him help us do more housework such as help put silverware away, help load the dishmachine, feed the dogs, etc. You get the jest. He does not do any of this stuff unsupervised so do not worry. Vince and I just think it is important to teach him responsibility and that when you work for something you earn something. We are trying it out, he likes to help around the house anyway.
I am loving in blog land all the recipes I am getting lately. I have supper figured out already for the next three nights and its super easy.
I watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua 1 and some of 2 last night on the Disney Channel. Hey it was actually a cute movie. The sad thing is Wyatt was sleeping and thats what I picked on TV.
Thats all. Have a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment