I eat green olives out of the jar. I know I know. Do not throw up guys but to me they are awesome.
I have been secretly thinking about hopping on the Confession Friday train. I might get more response. Maybe Mondays are to big of a drag for people. Feedback please.
I started this post on Wednesday of last week. It gets to be Monday and I cannot remember a darn thing that went on.
I cannot wait until the day Vince and I move. I just want to see what else is out there and go somewhere else and meet new people and start fresh. Probably not to far away. We shall see.
We took Wyatt out on his bike with training wheels and I about had a heart attack. Concrete and my kids head, yikes!!! Gets on Vinces nerves how I hover but I cannot help it. Poor kid is not evn balancing on it yet.
I am on this black cherry koolaid kick and cannot get off of it.
Thats it. Have a good day.

No comments:
Post a Comment