Favorite time of day : Evening, when I am home with my family.
Favorite season : Fall
Favorite month : August/September
Favorite holiday : Christmas-I enjoy looking at all the decorations and lights people put out. It is also very pretty with the snow outside as a background.
Favorite subject in school : I really did not have one until college and that was anything related to law. My favorite class was legal research and writing 1 and 2.
Favorite channel : Do not really have one anymore since we had a kid. My television is affixed on cartoons. I used to love lifetime.
Favorite colors : Red and Blue
Favorite song : Born this Way by Lady GaGa
Favorite movies : Sweet Home Alabama and The Proposal
Favorite celebritys : Reese Witherspoon, Julia Roberts and Adam Sandler
Favorite kind of music : I do not have a favorite kind of music. I listen to it all except the hardcore growling music and rap that screams and does not make sense.
Favorite TV show : Two and Half Men
Favorite thing to do : Read, crochet, do anything crafty and anything outside.
Favorite place in the world : As of now it would be Rend Lake. I have not been many places.
Favorite hobby : Crocheting and anything crafty.
Favorite kind of animal : .Dogs
Favorite place to vacation : I would love to go to Texas someday. I have not really taken any vacations. I did go to Georgia once and that was pretty cool.
Favorite restaurant : I have two-Dicarlos and Olive Garden
Favorite food : Pizza and Pasta
Favorite thing to cook : Steak
Favorite drink : Dr. Pepper
Favorite chore : Laundry (except when it comes to socks, I hate those)
Favorite makeup : Avon makeup
Favorite hair products : Tresseme
Favorite lotion : Bath and Body Works- Warm Vanilla Sugar
Favorite perfume : Mariah Carey-Butterfly Kisses
Favorite blogger : Adrien's- Getting There- She always has something neat and creative on there.
Favorite thing to blog about : Wyatt and my pregnancy now.
Favorite books : Twilight Series and Dean Koontz
Favorite thing to wear : Comfy pants, shirt and running shoes. I like to wear clothes that are laid back and comfortable.
Favorite kind of day : Sunny but yet cool outside and I also like a good stormy night.
Favorite memory : I have two favorite memories. Vince and I when we had our big wedding with family and friends and when our son Wyatt was born.

No comments:
Post a Comment