Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Beef Goulash

So this was supper last night. I got this recipe passed down to me from a friend and it was great! So here it is.

Ingredients

1 lb Ground Beef
1 cup of onions (chopped)
2 cups diced tomatoes ( I used two cans of diced tomatoes and that was enough. If you use the cans do not drain them.)
1 cup Spagetti Sauce
2 cups elbow macaroni ( cook according to box)
Oregeno to taste ( I just sprinkle all over the top of the dish and stirred in before I put it in the oven)
Salt and Pepper to taste (Instead of salt and pepper I used Mrs. Dash)
8 oz of Velveeta Cheese (Cubed)

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
In 12'' Skillet, cook beef and onions until cooked
In baking dish combine beef mixture, tomatoes and cooked pasta
Top with slices of Velveeta cheese
Bake until top is bubbly ( roughly 20 minutes)

I would recommend to cute this recipe in half unless you are feeding a family of say four to five. It makes alot.




No comments:

Post a Comment