Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Well this weekend was a shock. Wake up Saturday and before you know it we have Thundersnow! Which by the way I did not know what Thundersnow was until Saturday either. Anyway Saturday I went with Melissa and Kirk Doeding to Soulard Market in St Louis. Let me just say that place is awesome. They have fruit, meat, veggies, purses, bread, pasta, etc. I could go on and on! It is all cheap to and tastes awesome. Seriously if you have not been you should go and just stock up on stuff. Vince and I are wanting to go every couple of weeks now. I loved it! I will do a blog about that later.

View Image
Anyway Melissa was the one that told me about thundersnow. We were eating at the Chinese place in Waterloo when we heard the rumble. Kirk and I looked at her like she was nuts but then I got home and looked it up and she was right, it exists. Learn something new everyday I tell you.  Anyway on with the weekend. When I got back home Vince and Wyatt decided to play in the snow. Here is some photos.

Mr. Independent getting himself ready to go outside. Do not help him he will get mad, trust me. Just like his mama.

Heading out.

Take that Dad!!! I even got the snowball in the middle.

Take that Wyatt!!
Anyhow, other then that it was pretty lazy around our house for the weekend. We seen my mom and Joe. Joe is finally home from the hospital and is doing great! Wyatt was a little nervous around his Papa at first but then he warmed up to him. The last time Wyatt had seen his Papa he was pretty out of it. So we visited down there for awhile. Wyatt was also excited to see Mama but also very excited to see Matt. I think Matts his buddy. Lol! Sunday was church and relaxing at home.

This is Wyatt's favorite way to watch TV and his form of relaxing.

Here he is again.

Then we have the end of Sunday night funny man. He put his boots on all by himself and walk around like that for an hour. All I could do was laugh. I love this age on days like these. That was our weekend. Thanks for stopping by and have a good week.

1 comment:

  1. Haha...my parents are always talking about the dreaded "thunder snow." And yep, we definitely got it this weekend...that was nuts!

    ReplyDelete