Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 3, 2011

As you all know this is todays date and while for some of you this is just another day in paradise, for Vince and I it is our anniversary of being married for five years. On this day we got married at the courthouse in Chester and then we had a big wedding in August with family and friends. When you live together churches do not like to marry you so we went this route. So we go by this date for our wedding anniversary cause this is the day my name changed and I became a wife. Here are some pictures from our honeymoon at Rend Lake.

I know you cannot see it the best, sorry. We rented a cabin there and had a weekend together and while it was not fancy, it worked and was us.  Vince and I are simple people who dont need anything fancy really. Just the basics in life. We had alot of fun that weekend.
Eating, walking, watching television, hanging out and just having a good time. I have to say Rend Lake is a good get away if you are an outdoors type of person and simple.

Look at that handsome stud!! Lol!
Anyways here is where we are at five years later. We have actually been together six years but a year of that was dating. Wyatt and Vince this past weekend grilling.
And since my belly is not big enough to show any pictures yet, here is the second one on the way in September as all of you know.

I sit back and cannot believe how fast the time has flown by. Its crazy! While it has not always been easy, it has been well worth the ride. I would not have it any other way. I got lucky when I met Vince. He is the best guy a girl could ask for and thats as mushy as I get folks.

Oh yeah and he got this new toy for our anniversary.
Go to fullsize image
He loves it!!! Its actually an anniversary/ birthday gift since we are paying off some debt, but he didn't mind. He was in heaven putting it together last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment