Thursday, December 30, 2010

Checking out the Scenery

Go to fullsize image
Okay guys do not think I am nuts. I know we all have been in a grocery store line, sitting in class or even sitting in a book store just looking around waiting on someone to get done shopping. The last one was me on my birthday. Vince was looking at a guitar book and drinking his coffee and I was just sitting and looking around checking things out. I eventually got bored adn disgusted and went to find a cookbook to check out, but before that people in general were doing a pretty good job of keeping me entertained. Some people do the weirdest things in public and I think they really do think people do not notice. Here are some of the usual people you might see and I seen that day when I was out and about.
Go to fullsize image
You have the exhausted, get me the hell out of here shopper.
Go to fullsize image
The I am so tired I could drop person.
Go to fullsize image
Then you have the cute older couple or friends just visiting enjoying the day God gave them.

Then there is a whole other side that gets pretty disgusting if you ask me. I seen in a bookstore that day mind you, someone picking at their butt, someone picking their nose and someone messing with their false teeth. GROSS!!!! I am very observant person and I notice detail and that day I wish I would not have. I should not be surprised though after I have seen the Walmart website and those people. I just do not get how you could look and do things like that in public. So next time you are out take a look around and see what you surroundings have to offer for entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment