Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Birthday

Well December 21 st marked the day of my 26 th birthday and I have to say I had a very good day. Vince and I both took off work so we could go out of town and have a day for just him an I. For those of you that have children you would understand these type of days. Peaceful and boy is the silence ever so delightful. Do not get me wrong I love my son but a breaks is always good. Its funny though as much as I love the silence Vince and I always end up talking about Wyatt on these days and his funny little quirks. It was kind of a lazy day for us, but much needed just to breathe. Anyway here is a view of our day as husband and wife on my birthday.

Go to fullsize image
I wanted to eat at the Olive Garden and we did just that for lunch. I had been craving Olive Garden all week and the best part I had found a $5 off coupn online for any two dinners. I know it does not sound like much but every little bit helps. So our total bill was $20.00 and I do not think that is bad for two people and the food is great! If you have not eaten at the Olive Garden you have not lived. Vince and I did got to hear some pretty interesting conversation though. Three teen girls behind us talking about pregnancy and how cool it would be, nice and loud. We also got to here about these three girls sex life and let me tell you they love it. I was thinking to myself, seriously you girls cannot keep your voice down or restrain from talking about that stuff until you are somewhere more private. But it was entertaining to say the least. Anyway on with the show.

Go to fullsize image
Next stop was Borders to get the free coffee I had gotten for my birthday. I gave the coffee coupon to Vince though because I do not drink coffee. I would love to drink coffee but it makes me sicker then a dog for some reason. Vince and I just hung out here for a little bit and looked at books. I looked through some cook books and got some new supper ideas. I just feel like I fix the same thing over and over again so I used my time wisely. Vince looked at some guitar books and ended up buying one on clerance. So it was not a total waste of time. 

Go to fullsize image
Next stop was Cold Stone.  I also found out when searching the internet, you can get a free cold stone ice cream on your birthday. Well guess what that is exactly what I did and I was even nice and shared it with my husband. That was my day in a nutshell. Other then this stuff we grocery shopped but that is nothing special to write about.   At the end of the day Vince and I came back home and I spent some time with my little man.
Yep,  there is my cool dude.

On a side note, if you are going out to eat and other places in general, check the internet for coupons cause they are out there! Every little bit helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment