HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE EVERYONE!!!!!
This New Years Eve Vince and I ringing in the New Year with having his parents over for the evening. Most years we do do this cause we do not want to mess with driving and just want to be near our home and with our family. Most of you would think, seriously ringing in the New Year with the in-laws. We actually love having them over. They are pretty cool to hang out with and they do so much for Vince and I. Now, do we make it to midnight? The answer to that is no. Again I know, lame but Pam and Jim are taking Wyatt tonight and Vince and I are watching a movie after they leave and nothing more since I am still sick. It may sound like a lame New Years Eve but its our New Years Eve. Anyway on to the goals and hopes for the New Year.
1. Paint the rooms in our house something other then white.
2. Loose a little weight.
3. Pay off debt.
4. Try cooking some different things for suppers. (Lame I know, but I seriously feel like I cook the same thing over and over again)
5. Devote more time to my family, God and have little get togethers with friends more often.
6. Make some awesome grades in school.
Thats all I got for you guys. So the last thing I want to say is, I hope everyone who reading this has a Happy and Safe New Year!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment