Monday, December 13, 2010

My Little Sunshine +

Ladies I present to you My Little Sunshine.  You can find this lovely stuff at http://www.etsy.com/shop/orangethyme . A friend of mine suggested I like this business one day on facebook. So I did a little looking at the stuff this lady had to offer and went to her etsy site and thought sure why not. Once I liked this site on facebook I found out she was giving away product to the 500th person that liked her business. I did not get anything from that, I was the 497 person that liked her, but ow well. After a few days I decied to ask for some of her items for Christmas and luckily I got to pick out a few things and got them as a gift for Christmas. Let me tell you gals, I LOVE the stuff. She sells soaps, chapsticks and other items. She is on vacation right now due to the overwhelming amount of orders she is having. The lady that runs this shop apparently has a full time job on top of the shop. If you just keep tabs on the site above you will know when she comes back. If you are wanting to see picutres of her product, here are some of the ones I grabbed from her facebook page.
Here is one of the soaps she makes, out of many.


Here are some of the little ones she does and they do come like that. I did pick out these and they smell great!!!

Here are some of the chapsticks she makes, they make your lips feel so soft!

You can view more photos at http://www.facebook.com/, sign in and search for mylittlesunshine. I am not sure if you can view her photos before or after you like her business. Give it a shoot, she has a ton more photos to look at of her product. She has true talent in my opinion. I am addicted to the Fresh Air Soap and the Cinnamon French Toast right now. Believe me when I say also, the soaps have left my skin feeling so soft and smooth and the chapsticks have left my lips soft and definitely not chapped.  Its nice not to have to lotion my body after a bath, the soap leaves my skin soft and smooth.  Anyway I had to brag about this one and for the record I ususally do not brag about something unless I truly love it.












No comments:

Post a Comment