Let me first begin by telling you all a little bit about Vince. We have been together for five close to six years now all together and while they have not always been easy they have not been terrible either. We are like any other couple, we have high and low points in life. In my opinion the good always outweighs the bad. Anyway every since I have known Vince he is a kind hearted, patient, easy-going, laid back, and loving kind of guy. I could not dream of being with a better person for the rest of my life. He was all these things before we had Wyatt but after we had Wyatt he really seemed to change even more. I still remember the day Wyatt was born and the look on his face when he seen Wyatt for the first time. Utter amazement. It still puts a smile on my face when I think about it. Here is a really good picture of Vince and Wyatt when I just gave birth and they were doing everything to Wyatt yet.
To think that was two and a half years ago! My baby is not a baby anymore, sob.
Here he is feeding Wyatt. He loved when he could do this, cause I breast fed for awhile after Wyatt was born.
Oh Yes the sleeping baby and dad. Priceless.
Chilling on the couch.
Oh yeah I am cool mom.
Six months old maybe.
Holy crap you grew up fast!
Two and half years old.
Hanging with dad at the Pumpkin Patch in town.
I love this picture!! Just hanging out and taking life all in.
Vince does everything I think a dad should do. He lacks in patience at times but who doesn't. Vince is kind, loving, listens to Wyatt, is starting to show him some sports (fishing, throwing a ball, wrestling), hangs out with Wyatt and watches cartoons, etc. I could list so many more. I am happy my son has a dad like Vince and I hope Vince teaches Wyatt and passes onto Wyatt his good traits that I love so much. You can tell by the way Wyatt talks and sometimes even looks at Vince that he looks up to him. The other day Wyatt was holding his arm like Vince does sometimes when he talks and I ask him what he was doing. Wyatt says: Mom I am thinking like dad. I said you love your dad don't you and he goes, yes mom very much. Makes me smile every time!

No comments:
Post a Comment