Sunday, December 12, 2010

I am back to stay!

Oh yes, after three calls and some input on here I am back to stay. I thought no one was really interested in my blogs, boy was I wrong! Thats good though. I am a little aggravated though. After starting from scratch again and doing all the background stuff and resetting everything I found out later when I was just clicking around on things, all I had to do was undelete my old one. Oh well I am starting again with a fresh start. So without further delay here I go.

WEEKEND WRAP-UP
This weekend has been fun and crazy. Friday I worked until three, when the whole office got off for our Christmas Party. Friday night was our Christmas Party at Gianfranco's in Red Bud. I had a really good time and Vince got to meet the peeps I work with. He enjoyed himself to and the best part, kid free for the night. I love you Wyatt, but mommy and daddy needs their time to. Lol! I was really nervous about the Christmas Party cause I did not know what to expect but it was great. Vince and I sat with two of the attorneys from my firm and it was interesting to say the least. They had some good stories and our table had a good time. I was not so impressed with the restaurant as I am sure some of my coworkers would agree, but everything else was fun.
Saturday morning Vince and I was up bright and early (8am, I know not so bright and early) to go and get Wyatt from Grandma and Grandpa Pam and Jim's. You see every year my mom does breakfast with Santa at the restaurant. Since I know who that Santa is, I have taken Wyatt down there since he was a baby. This is the first year he did not throw a fit. Here are some photos.

My mom trying to get Wyatt to sit on Santa's lap and there is Mrs. Clause on the side.

Wyatt and Santa chilling and talking about the little gift Wyatt had gotten from him.

Gottcha! After about five minutes he sat on Santa's lap for a few seconds. Hey he did it though and no tears. Thats my boy!
After eating breakfast at the restaurant with mom and Santa, PaPa Joe got home from work and we visited with him for awhile at their house.Papa Joe felt bad cause he missed Santa and Wyatt so he brought Wyatt home a forgive me gift so to say. Lol. I know, spoiled!

Here he is with his forgive me prize, a remote control car. Wyatt loves this toy, mom and dad, not so much. That thing sucks the batteries!
Anyway after all that we went home to stay and hang out as a family.
Sunday when we woke up the earth was looking a little white. Whoo Hoo Snow!!!!! I love snow, I hate ice!  I kind of wish we would have gotten more so we could have sledded or made a snowman, but thats okay winter is not over yet. Anyhow, Neil and Jessie were home so we had breakfast at Pam and Jims and then home we came to have a productive day of getting things caught up around the house. Here is a little goof off photo from are morning at Vince's parents.

Wyatt decided he wanted to wear his grandma Pam's hat around. He is goofy I know, but so loveable.
Thats all I got this time. Stay tuned for more and thanks to those that gave input and really do like and read my blogs. Have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering why you didn't show up in my blog roll anymore. Glad you decided to start again!

    ReplyDelete