Okay here is some photos from my side of the family from Christmas. It literally looks like Toys R Us threw up in our house. Our little boy is definitely loved thats for sure. I was grateful to wake up on Christmas morning and have a beautiful background for Christmas and the roads were clear as could be. Anyway I hope everyone else had a good Christmas.
MaMa Dee and PaPa Joe decided to get Wyatt a jeep for Christmas and boy does he love it!!! He cannot wait until this summer when he can take it outside. Since it is to cold outside right now to do that, he rides it in our basement. Not a lot of room but he gets the jest of it. We saved this present for him to open last so he would have some reaction to his other gifts.
Here he is helping Vince open his big gift from Mom and Joe and the second one is some more gifts he got. He love the Cars semi that folds out to a little race ramp for his Cars car. He also got a Cars chair, Cars rug and a Thomas the train set. He loves his chair, we put it downstairs for him to chill on in his play area. Thanks Uncle Matt and Aunt Tiff!!! I hate to see his birthday coming up in five months. I am going to be going through some old toys and donating to goodwill I have a feeling. Toys R Us will be throwing up in our house once again.
Here he is just helping open other peoples gifts.
Pettijohn Side
Had to help Grandma pass out the stockings, he did such a good job. He also got a new DVD in his stocking. The dvd is the movie Robots and he loves it!!! Whoo Hoo mom and dad can watch something besides Cars for once. I think the movie Cars is retiring for now, but he still loves the toys that they put out.
Grandma and Grandpa got him a puzzle, book and little cars, along with the Chuck cars toys race/ramp set. Yep what did I tell you, this kid is loved. He also decided to help unwrap some others peoples gifts here to. I am happy he got the gift thing this year and what to do. I loved watching his reactions to things and him playing with his new toys after it was all said and done. Lets just say the boy is in heaven.
Here is his chuck toys car ramp set. Thanks to Uncle Neil and Vince it got all put together.
Here Wyatt is helping mommy open her new vacuum cleaner to shampoo the carpets. Thank you Pam and Jim!!!! The other photo we are all just hanging out. I love to take pictures can you tell. Lol!

No comments:
Post a Comment