This is Christmas at our house Christmas morning. Christmas Eve the whole Pettijohn crew went to 9pm service to celebrate the real reason for Christmas. As most of you know it is Jesus's birthday and that is more important to our family then presents and all the other things people have made Christmas about. As long as I am able I will go to service every year and show/teach my son the real reason we celebrate Christmas. Anyway on with the blog. When I woke up and Wyatt got up he ran into the kitchen were Vince was and goes, "Dad time to open presents." He was one excited child! This year was totally different from last year in the fact that Wyatt is two and a half years old right now and understands a whole lot more then he did last year. While I miss last year and his sweet cuddly self, this year was amazing to see him react more to his gifts. It was pretty lazy for us in the morning which was nice. I love that fact that this year we had Christmas morning for ourselves with nowhere to be till noon. Here are some photos of our morning.
Wyatt and his bubble maker. Of course I am a bad mom and forgot to check to make sure we had batteries, so needless to say he did not get to play with it that morning.
Here he is before his big surprise.
Here it is! Yes a bike with training wheels. He is riding it a little but does not get when you go back with the petals it brakes. I cannot wait until this summer when we have more time to work with him outside. For now the basement will have to do. Please excuse the mess. Wyatt also got some books and big wheels for Christmas. Vince and I went small this year cause we knew he would get alot elsewhere. Other then this Vince and I exchanged gifts, we watched some television, eat some breakfast and off we went to the grandparents house.

No comments:
Post a Comment