This is kind of a weekend wrap up of all the events from this weekend with the main focus on our lovely get together with some friends for the holidays. Anyway on with it then. Saturday morning we had a lazy morning and our son slept until 12 noon. He got up for an hour and then back to bed he went. Now that does not happen often. After that we went gorcery shopping in Fairview Heights and stopped at the Farmers Market up there. Let me tell you guys I love their produce! It is fresh all the time and cheap. Then we came home and luckily made it to the Fletcher's by 6:00 p.m. The party started at 5:30 so we did pretty good in my opinion. Anyway it was a night of laughs and good times. We played some games, watched some television, shared some laughs and opened gifts from one another. Here are some photos:
Meet Uncle Dan and Aunt Kathy. If Wyatt would have smiled this photo would have been awesome. Such a stinker.
Hey check out what Uncle Dan and Aunt Kathy got me. Its a penguin ornament, let me tell you he liked that. He even hung it on the tree all by himself.
Oh yes and then I also got a toy truck, two of them actually! Wyatt and Trevor raced those a few times Saturday night after the Fletcher's.
Then he got a Cars pillow, sleeping bag and Cars car, let me tell you is quite neat. This car says different things, the mouth moves on it and its back end moves back and forth so it can turn. I will have to get a picture of it, it is neat. The best part is Saturday night when Trevor came over he had to show Trevor that first and then he set it down and pressed go. He started jumping up and down and laughing at it and then running in circles. So needless to say, good job Dan and Kathy!
Heres the craziness. All of us opening gifts!
His second favoite toy, the Cars suitcase. This is the second thing he had to show Trevor. This case holds all his little matchbox cars and semi trucks. He loves it and carries it around. Mom and Dad love it cause we can keep all those little cars from getting lost and stepping on them. Again, good job Dan and Kathy!
Here he is showing off his Cars case in the hallway at the Fletcher's. Told you, he loved it!
Other then that as I said before we left the Fletcher's and had Trevor over for awhile. I had to go to bed though due to the fact of I had to work at the Farmer's Table the next day and I was dog tired. Sunday I worked at the Farmers Table for four hours and made a killing on tips.The sad part of the tips part is over half of it went in my gas tank. Dang gas prices!!!! Other then that Vince put together Wyatt Christmas toy (one of them) from my Mom and Joe. He is getting one of those big jeeps that sit two in it. I cannot wait to see the look on his face. Well that was our weekend folks. A special thanks to the Fletcher's for having us over, hope we can do it again soon.

yeah i did good woohoo!!! lol i knew i had to come up with something special for my little guy. it was a great time besides the booboo at the end of the night. i noticed you didn't mention the singing poinsettas! haha
ReplyDeleteI know I forgot that and when he said I love you. Dang it!!
ReplyDelete