Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Jessi's Baby Shower

This post was supposed to come before Neil and Jessi's baby arrived but Ruby had other plans and I have been busy with work and day to day life. 

Anyway, this was the weekend of May 3rd. 
Vince's Aunts came to Red Bud from St. Louis and we all rode together to Belleville where Jessi's baby shower took place at her Grandma's House. 
Here are some of the photos I got. 
How cute is this?
 Jessi's sister made this and found out how to make it off of Pinterest. 
She did an awesome job. 
Side view
Isaac getting acquainted with Jessi's grandma. 
The mother to be cutting her cake.









The little cocoon I made for Ruby that Jessi wanted. 
The proud Grandmas to be.  
Left is Pam (Vince's mom) and right is Jessi's mom. 

It was a good time and all her family is so nice and did great at putting the shower together. 

1 comment:

  1. Baby showers are so much fun! I tried to carve something out of a watermelon once, and...well...I sucked at it. Haha. I admire people who can do stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete