Ingredients:
1 Rabbit (mine was frozen and I did not thaw it before hand. I just placed it in the crockpot. You know the rabbit is done when it falls apart)
Meat Tenderizer ( shake over the rabbit until lightly covered)
1 15 oz can of diced tomatoes
1- 2 cups water (depends on how soupy you want it. I just did a cup and was fine because I wanted mine thicker)
Small container of sliced mushrooms
4 slices of bacon (cook the bacon and crumble)
3 raw carrots (sliced and diced how you like them)
1/2 onion- (sliced and diced how you like it)
2 stalks of celery (sliced and diced how you like it)
3-4 red potatoes (sliced and diced how you like them)
1/4 cup of flour (more if you want it thicker just add it a little at a time until you get to your desired thickness)
1 bay leaf
Oregano (Season to taste)
Salt and Pepper (Season to Taste)
Once you have all of this out and ready to go just toss the ingredients in the crock pot, stir and either cook on high for 7-8 hours or low for 4-5 hours. Mine was done at 4 hours. Hope you try this recipe and enjoy it. Beware of bones though. I had to fish a good amount out and still did not get them all out. So I would not recommend giving this to kids unless you are absolutely sure you got all the bones out.

No comments:
Post a Comment