Here is my version of Crock pot Tomato Parmesan Chicken....
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
1 28 oz. can diced tomatoes
1 can 15 oz of tomato sauce
1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets mushroom and onion mix
1 box bow-tie pasta
1 bag of Mozzarella Cheese
Salt & Pepper
Meat Tenderizer
Oregano
Basil
NOTE: For my seasonings I just eye what looks good to me. I do not measure. I then taste when it is done and if it needs more I add more.
Once you have all of that ready:
Cube chicken, season with salt & pepper and meat tenderizer, place in Crock-Pot
Cover chicken with diced tomatoes and tomato sauce
Add Lipton Recipe Secrets mushroom and onion mix, stir
Season with Oregano and Basil
Cook in Crock-Pot on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours
Serve over bow-tie pasta
Top with Mozzarella Cheese
We ended up having a good amount of leftovers out of this and we eat every last bite over three days. So good and easy to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment