Well Wyatt had his first game for tee ball and I really do think he enjoys it. Soccer just did not hold his interest but tee ball seems to be. He really tries and gets aggravated when he doesn't catch a ball or misses a ball when he is up to bat. Even though the weather is bi polar and it is supposed to be spring we have had a few nice days in there. My motto is when God gives you a nice day get out of the house. No need to be couped up when it is beautiful outside.
Here is a few photos of Wyatt and his team mates from Tee ball this year.
Wyatt is the # 2 .
All the team mates going in for the hand over top of the other players and then they all come up and yell. I know there is a name for it but it is not coming to me.
And Wyatt is off and running to first base :)
Isaac even got to see his best friends, Tegan and Olivia and play with them .
He was happy to not have to sit the whole time and be able to run around.
Here are some photos of last week at the house. I bought a fire house type sprayer that you hook up to the hose. I was going to wait until Wyatt's birthday to bust it out but since it was a nice day I thought what the heck let them have some fun early.
If you cannot tell from the photos they had a blast!!!! The kids decided to make a little slip and slide on the trampoline. The guy mowing grass in the background might have gotten a little wet though but he did not seem mad. I will definitely be pulling that back out for Wyatt's birthday in a couple of weeks when his friends are here. Lets pray it is nice weather.













I agree, with this weather you have to get out while you can!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy seeing all of the boys on their t-ball teams and seeing what "color" they are. Haha. John was put on the red team. (I'm sure they have sponsors or something, but that's the only way I can distinguish them, haha.) But yes, with the wacky weather most of the practices and games have been delayed. Love seeing your kiddos outside having fun!