Bare with me on these next few posts. Since I print these out and put them in a binder for the boys I have a few I want to do as an update on what I have missed blogging about when I took my break from it.
This one is of Isaac's second birthday party.
Isaac turned two August 18, 2013 and we had his party at my moms restaurant. She had to work and we did not want her to miss out on the fun so we had a small little party down at the restaurant for Isaac.
Here are some of the photos I got. I forgot my camera so these were taken from my phone. Not the best photos but you get the idea.
Here he is opening some of his gifts.
Family shot.
Isaac's big thing last year was Robots. He LOVED robots. Vince and I along with Pam and Jim would play a you tube video they had of the robot Cogsley and he would want us to play it over and over again and again. He was obsessed with him. So Vince and I bought him Mr. Cogsley for his birthday and when he opened it he was so happy. It made our day. That present was the last one he opened due to Vince and I knew he would not want to open anything else if he opened the robot any sooner. One of the little boys I babysat at the time came to the party also with us and helped on the gift opening.
His other favorite, Scobby Doo. He is still obsessed with Scobby to this day.
That is one of his big things this year. Batman this year comes in first though.
Loving his robot!!!
Isaac's Spongebob cake we had Pinky's Sugarland in Chester do. It turned out good!! Isaac loved it. Besides the robot, Spongebob was his other obsession last year.
Grandma and Grandpa Pettijohn's gift for Isaac's birthday, a trampoline!! He would not go on it at first but after about a week of seeing Wyatt on it he finally went on. I am not sure what his deal was with it. He seemed scared of the thing. When you would put him on it and Wyatt would jump he would wig out like no other. Now you cannot keep him or Wyatt off of the thing.
That was Isaac's second birthday. I cannot believe he will be three in August of this year. Time goes by so fast. :(
















No comments:
Post a Comment