Linking up over at The Little Things We Do for fill in the blank Friday. Check it out.
1. You should always take time to tell your family you love them and kiss them goodnight.
2. God and children make(s) the world a happier place to be.
3. I can hardly wait for December .
4. Sunday is my favorite day of the week.
5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is eating green olives out of the jar ( lame I know but that's all I could think of).
6. If I could, I would live in the country, sky dive, take a vacation and have a small house that fits my families needs in the country.
7. I rather like keeping people guessing .
Whats your answers?


1. Turn off all technology and talk to people face to face.
ReplyDelete2. Family
3. Our Disney vacation - hopefully next year!
4. Sunday
5. Sister Wives. Haha. I wouldn't say "dumb" but ridiculous - yes.
6. Build our dream house tomorrow and NEVER move again
7. Fall weather and anything pumpkin flavored. :)