Last post on the hospital I promise. The night went good with the baby. I had him put in the nursery so I could get some sleep. Since I was breastfeeding they came in and woke me up about every three hours. Not to bad in my opinion. Anyway on the 19th when we woke up they came in to get him and do the surgery on his goods. I know he will never remember it but it is still painful to think about. After that it was mostly staff coming in and out all day with a few visitors in there. Here are some photos...
Grandma Pam and Grandpa Jim brought Wyatt up again in the morning. He did good with Isaac again but was not to interested.
Here is Grandma Pam.
My mom and Joe came up also. There is Grandma Dee and little Isaac.
Grandpa Joe
Grandma Dee again. She loves babies so you can guess who held him the most. Lol.
Vince the proud dad.
Feeding time. Since Isaac was not getting full on my breast milk we had to supplement some formula in there. Once the pediatrician came in and look at him for the day we found out he had jaundice but other then that he was fine. Other then that Dan stopped by for awhile and that was about it.
Here we are getting ready to go home. Yes I had a baby the day before and got released the next day. I found out they wanted to keep me until noon on Saturday and I ask if there was a reason and if me and Isaac would be okay to go home. The doctor said that me and Isaac were okay to go home that Friday night as long as we took Isaac to the doctor on Monday to check his jaundice and we had to bring him back to the hospital a week later to do the hearing test. I was like sure no problem. That is definitely cheaper then an extra night in the hospital. I do not know about you all reading this, but I would much rather be at home in my own house then at a hospital. That to me is more comfortable. So at 7 pm Friday night we were on our way home. After we stopped somewhere for Vince to pick up some electric stuff we went to get my medicine and were on our way home. At 9pm we made it home and Pam and Jim brought Wyatt over to be home with us. I wanted my family all together so that's why Wyatt came home. I also figured why not start adjusting right away. Stay tuned for more..

No comments:
Post a Comment