Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wyatts First Time Bowling

Vince and I wanted something to do one weekend a couple of weeks ago and since I had not bowled since before I was pregnant we thought why not take Wyatt on his first bowling adventure. I am happy we did because he loved it!! I was supposed to go out with Kathy that night for a drink somewhere, but after talking,  Vince and I decided to invite Dan and Kathy to go bowling with us instead. So they got to see Wyatt's first bowling adventure also. We will all definitely have to do that again. It was a lot of fun. Here are some photos.
Vince and Wyatt checking out the ball return and Vince showing Wyatt how to hold the ball.
Vince showing Wyatt how to throw the ball down the lane.
After getting a couple of cutter balls Vince and Dan decided to figure out how to put the bumpers up and luckily they figured it out. Apparently you can just put the bumpers up at the bowling alley in Belleville for a certain player.  So when it was Wyatt's turn the bumpers popped up and it made bowling for Wyatt a lot less disappointing.
Wyatt with the bumpers up. The ball went down a little slow always but he had fun.
His first shoot at bowling and how many pins he hit. He was one happy boy.
Wyatt and Dan.
The little dance he did when he threw the ball. He really got into it. Lol!
Me helping Wyatt shoot one.
Kathy and Wyatt.
All in all Wyatt had a fun time bowling and I am happy Dan and Kathy could share this time with us. Vince and I are looking forward to taking him again sometime. We had bought an hour of bowling for one flat fee but ran out of time. At least we all had fun and Wyatt enjoyed knocking down the pins. Isaac was with us also and slept the entire time on the table in his pumpkin seat through all the noise.  

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! I'm glad Isaac stayed asleep for you...that always makes like so much easier. :)

    ReplyDelete