Friday, September 9, 2011

Wyatts last day as an only child

The day before I was due to go in to have a baby I decided to take off work early and spend some time with Wyatt. So at 3 I left work and went to pick up Wyatt at daycare. I love when I walk in to get him and he smiles from ear to ear and runs to me. Anyway, once I picked him up I decided to take him to the park for awhile. Here are some photos.


He loves the swings. I did to at that age.
He also loves the slide. The park went good except for the mosquitoes biting like crazy and me being 39 weeks pregnant and hotter then hell. I wanted to spend some time with him though before I was a mom of two. I just kept looking at him and thinking and hoping I would still have time and make time to enjoy me and him time with the new baby coming. So far I have. Anyway, we only stayed at the park for twenty to thirty minutes and Wyatt said he wanted to go home because he was hot and tired. So we went to the grocery store and then home to wait for Vince to get off.
Once Vince got home we eat some supper and then the boys wrestled a little. Wyatt loves wrestling with anyone. I use to wrestle all the time with him before I got pregnant and then Vince took over for nine months. It was good for them. They have a lot of fun with it.
All in all it was a good night. It was also a sad night to in a way because it came to an end so fast. You know what they say, time flies when you are having fun. About 7:30 we took Wyatt to my mom and Joe's to spend the night since we had to be up at 4:00 am the next morning. I about had a breakdown when we went to leave but I stayed calm and cool when I was explaining to Wyatt once again what was going on. I had never been away from Wyatt for more then one night and knowing that I would be for two nights was killing me. I cried when we got in the car to go home. Once we got home though I was fine and kept myself busy with the last minute things that had to be packed and done before we went to bed. 
Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment