Like I said in the last post we came home the next day after having Isaac and that night and morning went really well. Since we had to supplement some formula, Vince got to help feed the baby which I know he loved. Wyatt even decided to help out. Anyway since we do not believe in keeping a newborn inside and away from everyone because I germs. We were out the door that night to go and visit with family and go about life as usual. I honestly was not feeling bad at all. I had some pain but nothing to keep me locked inside a house. Isaac also only woke up twice that night so it was not to bad.
Wyatt helping Vince feed the baby and Lucy supervising. When we brought Isaac home and every since I think her mother instincts kicked in. That dog is protective of him like no other and she hovers around him. Its cute but annoying all in one. Lol. She has gotten better but she still barks if you do not get to Isaac right away when he is crying. Lucy does not get rough with him though which is good.
Aunt Jessi and Isaac
The next day of being home. We are out at Vince's parents. So tired.
Jim and Neil showing Wyatt how to play washers. He did not do to bad. Wyatt was also loving playing frisbee, but he had more fun with the washers game.
Uncle Neil and Isaac
I love pictures of sleeping babies. He is so cute here with Uncle Neil.
Here is our first family picture of being home. We are not doing professional pictures. I am going to be taking some soon for Isaac's one month date. I am wanting us all to dress up for that one. I figure I have a good camera why pay someone to do it. Other then that adjusting has not been hard at all. Bringing Isaac home and having him around is honestly like he has always been there and since he is not a high maintenance child it has not been bad at all. Isaac is really laid back and just goes with the flow. Praise God for that! That Sunday we wen to see my mom, Joe and Uncle Matt also in Evansville but I did get any pictures of that. We just hung out at their house for awhile and then went home. Since Vince was off for a week we wanted some family time at our house to and had to run to the grocery store, so we stayed for a few hours and went home.
Isaac did have an appointment Tuesday of the following week with the doctor for his jaundice and his number was really high. He was supposed to be in the 1-2 range and was in the 15-16 range so with that we got out in the sun and walked. Since he was not digesting the breast milk properly momma went to pumping and he went to formula for a few weeks. Since then though his numbers are normal and he is doing good. Jaundice is all gone. So all is well in the world for now.

He is sooo cute! Love him in the "Little Brother" shirt! We've NEVER done professional photos - except for what the hospital does. We're kind of the same way as you...we have a great camera and there is no shortage of pictures of our kiddos!
ReplyDeleteThanks Adrien!
ReplyDelete