Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What we have been up to in pictures

Well here is what we have been up to in photos.
Isaac has done the sleeping around the house, Wyatt and Vince. Vince has to work all day though 40 hours a week and now he is doing more hours at work so I have to let him get his sleep.
Isaac got his first bath and hated it. Big brother decided he wanted to help, but mostly wanted to play in the water.
Wyatt gets his first haircut by his father. Hey its cheaper and it is super easy. I was not sure about letting Vince do it and how it would look but it looks good on him and it is free.
We have been doing a lot of walking. I love the outdoors and especially when the weather is beautiful like it has been lately. Not to mention because of my bleeding with Isaac when I was pregnant with to much activity and being cooped up inside all the time, I love to be out of the house now. We have walked everyday since the weekend we came home. I just hope when I go back to work full time I can keep it up. The best part is the walking paid off and two weeks after having Isaac I fit back into my old clothes again. Talk about one happy momma!
More sleeping.
Isaac and PaPa Joe. 
We have been doing some bonding with family and friends.
..
I know another sleeping one, but it was to cute for me to pass up. Its tough being a baby can u tell?
I am going to be so sad when I have to drop my kids off at daycare for the first time again. I know the tears are going to roll. I love spending time with my children. Wyatt can be a handful at times but he still can make you laugh by doing silly stuff and for the most part he surprises me with something new he has learned or knows everyday. Oh well facts of life I guess. Vince and I have to work. Maybe one day I will work less and stay home with the kiddos. Wyatt told me tonight that he thinks I am pretty cool and does not want me to go back to work because he likes hanging out with me. I thought I was going to cry then. I know total sap!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for fitting back into your clothes so quickly! That's awesome! :) Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have adorable little boys! I miss Lucy's sleeping/snuggling stage already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Stephanie. I am looking forward to seeing them interact together but I am not rushing it.

    ReplyDelete