I am a little behind on the weekend wrap ups around here but I have just been kind of burnt out on the blogging thing for some reason. I am in a better mood this week though so I will be playing catch up. Lets just blame it on the pregnancy hormones. Lol! Anyway, Friday of this weekend not much happened. Vince and I got off work, eat at his parents and then got home around 9 and went to bed. Aren't we just so much fun, just kidding.
Saturday- we decided to take Wyatt to see Cars 2 that came out a couple of weeks ago. I do not do the go to the movie the night it comes out thing. Way to crowded and to much closeness for me. I like my space. We ended up going to a 10:30 show in Fairview and it was so nice and not crowded at all. Plus if you go before noon your tickets are only $5.00 a piece! Right up our alley.
We thought the movie was good and Wyatt seemed to like it. He did pretty good sitting there and watching it. He did get antsy a few times, but he is 3 and sitting still for a 2 hour movie is not in the cards. The movie also had really good graphics and a good plot. I would recommend it. Can you guess who Wyatt's favorite car was?
It is Mator. We heard a lot about Mator and Lighting Mcqueen on the way home and the next day. Lol! Anyway after the movie we ended up stopping a couple of places for shopping and eat at TGI Fridays. Awesome food! It was a very hot day though for this 32 week pregnant lady. After that our day was done and we headed home and did some housework.
Sunday - Vince, his mom, Wyatt and I went to church, stopped in Waterloo to eat and picked up some things from Walmart that I had ordered online. Vince's mom and dad took Wyatt for a couple hours so Vince and I could watch a movie and get a couple things done. I have never seen the movie
What Dreams May Come with Robin Williams in it but I loved it and now I want to watch it again. It puts a neat perspective on life and death. Other then that we did housework and visited with his parents for awhile when we picked Wyatt up. Nothing to exciting.
Monday- Fourth of July of course and the last day of the three day weekend. I have to say it felt weird to be off three days in a row for some reason.
Here is some pictures of what we did this day.
Here is Issac's tie blanket I started and finished on Monday. We also painted in the boys room and Vince recharged the AC in my car. Thank God for that! I really thought I had something wrong with me as hot as I would get with the AC on while driving but it was not me at all. Lets just say now I am alot better. The highlight of the day was going over to the Schumer's to visit with some new and old friends. Dan and Kathy did such a good job at planning and putting everything together. We had a good time. Here are some photos.
Some friends hanging out and talking.
Got to love some basketball! I know my son does. Wyatt just wishes he could reach the hoop.
I spy a fellow blogger in this photo and her family.
Some more basketball.
Hi Vince, Wyatt and Kathy! I do not remember what was going on here.
Hi son!
Wyatt showing his Fourth of July Spirit!
Told you basketball was the thing that night. Everyone was in love with the sport!
All Dans fireworks! He goes all out. We were not going to stay for these but Wyatt wanted to see the show so bad I gave in and we did. For some reason since I have been pregnant every mosquito in this area loves the crap out of me. I am still itching and it is three days later. I did not get a picture of the chef that night but he did a very good job. Sorry no pictures of me either. For some reason when you are sweaty and uncomfortable you do not like cameras in your face, at least me anyway. We also got an extra bonus that night and Dan and Kathy's neighbors who are super awesome, had fixed to much food and invited us all over to dig in also. A lot of us went and got a little and no worries we all still had room for Dan and Kathy's food. If you are reading this Kathy, good job and we had a good time.

Hey, there we are! :) I was so busy chasing kids around that day that I hardly got any pictures at Dan and Kathy's. Boo! I'm glad you liked Cars 2. We can't wait for it to come out on video at some point so we can actually watch it!
ReplyDeleteGlad Wyatt liked Cars 2...Keegan didn't like it at all & we actually left early when we went! He said he likes the old one better!
ReplyDeleteI thought you might like that Adrien. It worked out great when all of you were standing there.
ReplyDeleteMeagan - that stinks! We made Wyatt watch some previews on you tube before we went and he fell in love so it worked out.I was worried Wyatt would do that to.